AKE Slave Pallets
Over 100 AKE slave pallets for airline handling have recently been supplied and are in operation at the largest aviation cargo handling company in the world, Dnata based at London Heathrow Airport. These AKE slave pallets are unique in their design and application due to a number of features.
Roller AKE Slave Pallets
- They are designed to allow 4-way entry from all sides of the pallet giving much greeater flexibility. All other AKE slave pallet manufacturers have only 2-way entry from either side which can make use of the pallets more difficult.
- In addition our AKE slave pallets contain a unique insert on the surface of the pallet for the forks of a forklift. This gives ability to lift goods up off the pallet without any physical human interference. By doing so this saves time and reduces potential for any health and safety implications.
- If one of your forks is damaged / worn, both must be replaced at the same time so one doesn’t have more wear than the other. – Read our guide to measuring your forks.
- Our Roller Slave AKE pallets are built to allow for stacking on top of one another. This is unique for AKE slave pallets and provides considerable space saving advantages.
- The lock bars on the AKE slave pallet are interchangeable and easily repaired which means downtime when an AKE pallet requires repair is minimal and any cost implications are also vastly reduced.
Today, many AKE slave pallets for the aviation industry are sourced from Asia. Our Roller AKE slave pallets are British made, built and tested to the recognised British Standards Institution. Due to the fact that our slave pallets are manufactured in the UK, we are able to provide the best possible lead times for delivery too.
Acclaim Handling’s AKE Slave pallets are made from 4mm mould Folded Steel, have a TARE weight of 225kg and a basic carrying capacity of 2500kg.
We strongly believe that our design concept provides great benefits to the many cargo handling companies in the UK and we would be delighted to demonstrate our prototype to any company that would like to find out more.