We are hiring a Driver Training Co-ordinator!
Acclaim Handling are looking for a Driver Training Coordinator to join the busy and growing Driver Training Department working 40 hours per week
Location: Head Office, Purfleet
Summary of Job:
Taking responsibility for the day-to-day administration and office jobs for our driver training department
- Deal with the daily emails, calls and enquiries from customers & prospects
- To quote different customers & prospects taking into account the training type required, location and length of the training course.
- To advise customers & prospects as well as employees within our own business on training requirements for whatever equipment may be necessary
- To help enforce the high regard for Health & Safety within Acclaim making sure all our customers are receiving the training needed to keep them in line with HSE legislation.
- Liaise with all our different trainers on what sites they will be attending each day as well as which jobs they need to complete.
- Making sure trainers are geographically allocated to try and ensure that maximum travel efficiency is always being prioritised.
- To book hotels and transport for trainers travelling away from home for work
- Any absences from trainers to be dealt with swiftly and quickly to help make sure training booked for our customers remains seamless.
- Keep up to date with opportunities to develop the trainers and refresh current licenses
- Making sure the trainers’ expenses are checked through monthly and handed in before month end.
- Raising jobs for every training course that takes place ensuring they are invoiced in a timely manner before month end
- Raising purchase orders and authorising invoices to ensure all suppliers are paid on time
- To raise accreditation certificates for all candidates that have completed every course.
- Ensuring all customers have paid in advance for the services we are providing
- Manage the process of informing past candidates that they are due a refresher programme with aim to re-book these candidates on future training course with Acclaim.
- To work on improving the ongoing growth of the Acclaim Handling Driver Training Department
- Any other tasks associated with the Acclaim Handling Driver Training Department as required.
- Able to meet deadlines effectively
- Good communication skills on email and over the phone
- A proactive mind-set
- Able to plan and organise
- Computer literate including MS Word & Excel
- Good Numeracy Skills