VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks
VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks have been proven to dramatically enhance a warehouse’s ability to increase its pallet turnover. With higher lift heights capable than any other comparable equipment (over 15 metres) and the ability to store and unload double-deep pallets, VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks are in a class of their own in being able to maximise storage space within the warehouse.
VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks
When considering implementing VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks, you have a few separate options to consider. firstly, the type of guidance system most suitable for your particular space and requirements.
- Wire Guided.
- Overhead Bus-bar.
- Rail guided.
The different VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks guidance systems pose their own set of pros and cons:
- The wire guided system is cheap and easy to install, however can pose difficulty’s when paired with electrical interference or irregular flooring. it functions by the truck following a wire implemented into the floor designed to transmit a small electromagnetic field which the truck can pick up to determine its location within the aisle.
- The rail guided system allows high lift and travel speeds without the need for intervention from the operator, the mechanical nature provides high reliability and compatibility with many different kinds of flooring.
- The busbar guided system allows for continuous operation of the trucks with no need to stop for charging, as the trucks are supplied with power through the busbar. the busbar is capable of guiding the trucks through the aisles in a similar way to how a tram or tube line functions, with a solid bar mounted to the racking or ceiling (Fact check required) guiding the truck via a solid mechanical and electrical connection.
Here at Acclaim Handling we have recently supplied one of our long standing customers The Book Service with an order of 10 VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks through the leading German manufacturer STILL.
to best fit the requirements at The Book Service they have opted for the busbar guidance and charging system, fully integrated OPTISAFE, and a maximum lift height of 13.5 meters. The combination of the high lift height, narrow aisles and efficient use of space within the warehouse has led to the optimisation of over 26,000 pallet pick faces within a neatly confined area.
The STILL VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks have the ability to be installed with a state of the art OPTISAFE system, which dramatically increases the safety of operations and improves the turnover of goods and pallets within your warehouse. each aisle is recognised by the truck and OPTISAFE allows you to customise the truck to have various functions within each aisle, such as:
- Pre-set Speed reduction
- Dynamic end of aisle Auto-stop
- Automatically limited lift height
- Collision guard
- Assisted Aisle exiting
- Position Selection
In our accredited opinion here at acclaim handling, we aim to supply all of our VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks in a fully customised method, with a “future proof” structure. The “future proof” structure is integrated by the immense customizability and adaptability of the STILL VNA Man-up Forklift Trucks, making them adaptable to various potential changes within the business.