Acclaim Handling Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001:2015 is a certificate awarded by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO based in Geneva, Switzerland. ISO is an independent organisation and the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards.
The ISO 9001:2015 Certificate is given to companies who can prove via audit that they meet the statutory and regulatory requirements of their customers, maintain accurate documentation and show a determination to continually improve.
It sets a standard of requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Businesses use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide services and products that keep both the customers and employees happy, all while abiding by the relative regulations.
What Topics does ISO 9001:2015 Cover?
ISO 9001 is built around a “Plan, Do, Check, Act” methodology and provides a process orientated approach to reviewing the structure, responsibilities and procedures needed to achieve effective quality management in an organisation, specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Responsibilities of management.
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective preventative action.
- Management resources, including human resources and a company’s work environment.
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documented information, planning and determining process interactions.
Who should use the ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems revision?
ISO 9001:2015 can apply to any company, whatever industry or size. More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied the ISO 9001 Standard Requirements to their quality management systems.