Health And Safety
Dan Newman-Portch is responsible for Health & Safety Quality and Environmental Compliance within Acclaim Handling. Previously a Technical Manager with us, Dan now serves Acclaim and its customers with forklift safety top of the agenda.
We can help you achieve the highest possible Health & Safety performance through our products, services and training. It is integral to everything we do, and we have the Accreditations and certifications to prove it:
- View our ISO:9001:2015 Quality Management System certificate by View Here
- ISO:45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certificate View Here
- View out latest CFTS Certificate by View Here
- Safecontractor Accreditation View Here
- JOSCAR Accreditation View Here
- Fork Lift Truck Association membership by View Here
- NatWest Health & Safety mentor service certificate View Here
- Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy Statement View Here
To find out about your responsibilities and legal requirements regarding maintenance and statutory inspections of your machines The National Thorough Examination scheme has been developed by the FLTA and BITA, working together as Consolidated Fork Truck Services (CFTS) you can go to: www.thoroughexamination.org and www.fork-truck.org.uk for further legal guidance, or speak to a member of our friendly team for advice.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Leading the way in Health & Safety
Acclaim Handling achieved Safe Contractor Safe PQQ verification. This is in addition to our existing Safe Contractor Certification. This means we are better able to support workplace safety than ever. Talk to us about how we can help improve standards within your operations.
Acclaim Handling was also the first Independent UK Forklift Company to be awarded an ISO45001 Certificate in 2019, under the auspices of the BSI, for Health & Safety. Almost ten years before this we were the first company in our industry to achieve similar ISO 18001 certification.
Checkout our range of other machine services below