What can you expect when working with Acclaim Handling?
When working with our clients, we strive ourselves on high quality service, not just during but aftercare too. Here at Acclaim our clients are our number one priority whether they are a prospective, new or an existing client. Everyone is treated equally and with the upmost respect.
What to expect when working with us:
- An award-winning company – committed to quality, service and value
- A bespoke service providing exactly what you need – no more, no less
- All your products and services from one supplier – driving costs down for you
- A range of machinery brands available – for product and price flexibility
- Central and regional support – offering national capability alongside invaluable local insight and quick response times
- A dedicated 24/7 service line – to speak to an Acclaim team member whenever you need us. No call centres, no third party.
- Experts in repair and refurbishment – saving the expense of new machinery or multiple call-out charges
- Data management in real time – to get the best from your materials handling strategy
- A financially sound business – built on organic growth, not borrowing – no debt
- Nearly 40 years of service – for delivery and expertise you can rely on
“We liked that Acclaim had a local office and that we could deal with individuals who knew about both the sales and after-sales. Nowadays getting the technical backup and dealing with the same person each time you call is getting rarer. With Acclaim we have continuity and we have built up a relationship with them over the years – which we really like.”
– Rob Millatt, Project Manager at Scotline