Managing & Supervising MHE Operations Training Course
As a requirement of PUWER (The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998) is “Every employer shall ensure that any of his employees who supervises or manages the use of work equipment has received adequate training for purposes of health and safety, including training in the methods which may be adopted when using the work equipment, any risks which such use may entail and precautions to be taken.” Attending our course will ensure you are compliant with this legal requirement.
Our course on Managing & Supervising MHE Operations will permit the managers and supervisors of your business to ascertain their responsibilities in regards to the operation of material handling equipment, and will enable them to plan out and put forth steps that can be taken to minimise the risks related to workplace Materials Handling Equipment in your workplace.
This course was designed by the RTITB for Managers and Supervisors who have a responsibility for forklift truck operators at work and for Health and Safety Officers working in organisations that operate forklift trucks and other manual handling equipment.
The Aims of the course are:
- To provide delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities with regard to forklift truck operations within their working environment
The Syllabus is:
- Health and Safety overview
- Statutory responsibilities of Managers and Supervisors
- RTITB and lift truck operator training
- Operating lift trucks safely
- Hazard awareness exercise – 3rd Level interactive software RTITB.
- Individual action plans
- Course review and questions
- No previous experience required
- In House or National (RTITB) Accredited.
We can provide this Managing & Supervising MHE Operations training course on site Nationwide, or at our Accredited Training Centre.